Those are the slides I use for delivering the EnCase v7 Essentials training, which cover most of the tasks any investigator/analyst/examiner needs to know to get his feet wet; this training is delivered over three days.
Basic topics include:
- Creating cases.
- Acquire Mobile phones and Storage Devices.
- Add existing evidence to cases.
- Browse and explore evidence.
- Process evidence and conduct analysis.
- Export findings and Write reports.
And we touch on more advanced topics like mounting evidence for VM creation and exporting Geolocation data for Google maps.
I have included the PDF and the PPTX for your copy-past joys, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.